Hey, looks like we have finally caught up with the rest of the family. We're having a kid and now we have a blog! Looks like Lacey has a lot of catching up to do. Just kidding! She better study real hard so she can make good money. And not get stuck working at Carr Printing forever ( or until they go out of business). Anywho I will try to stay on top of this updating my blog thing. I'm sure I'm going to have lots of questions about it so please help me out.
5 comments:
All right! Way to go Morgan and Kenny! Your blog is awesome! I can help you with new backgrounds and stuff if you want. Welcome to Blogger!
I am so glad you are 'up with us'. I am so glad that Steph had a link.May I link you also? Enjoyed you being with us this weekend.
Way to go Morgan and Kenny. I'll enjoy checking in on your blog.
Hey Morgan, my friend Amy has this cute widget on her blog. It is a baby count down clock. Here is the web address of where to get one...
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/baby-ticker
You just fill out the info, and then it gives you some data that you copy and paste into your blog (you go in under Layout).
Let me know if you need any help.
Yay for internet peer pressure! Now we just need to get mom to start a blog too :)
Post a Comment