

We had a real good time at our ward camp out. It was a little awkward at first because we still feel pretty new. But, we ended up fitting in with the people who came. It took us quite a while to reach our campsite because we took our really old truck who was having a hard time. But after 6 miles of dirt road we finally made it. Our campsite was so beautiful! There was a stream running through it and everything was green. The only downside was there were no toilets! Our ward brought up a port a potty. And of course the pregnant person chooses the campsite the furthest away from it. I felt really bad because at 2:00 in the morning I really had to go. So I woke up Kenny and he was such a sweetheart to walk me up there ( I was really scared to go by myself). Oh and I would like to personally thank whoever brought up the cottonelle wipes. Such a lifesaver! I got to meet some really cool people in our ward . I am really glad that we went. We did have a few problems though. We weren't sure if we had gone too far and missed the camp. So we unloaded the ATV so we could go check it out. After we found the camp we turned around to go get the truck. Not wanting to reload the ATV I just road ahead. It was taking Kenny a long time to make it. When he showed up I found out that without the four wheeler in the trailer the motorcycle had tipped over twice! A few things were busted but it still ran. And our other problem was on the way home. We lost a tire. And the only thing that I was thinking the whole time was how glad I was that Kenny is a mechanic! HE changed that tire so fast I couldn't believe it. I love him soooo much for that. I thought for sure I would be in the hot sun for at least an hour. So other than that it was a great over nighter.
No comments:
Post a Comment