What a weekend!!!! We went up to Logan on Friday to go and get my little sister Lacey from USU. Then we woke up early to get ready to go through the temple. We went to the Bountiful Temple to become an eternal family. We went through an Endowment session and then the happiest moment of my whole life took place. I was sealed to my now eternal companion. It was amazing! Then my handsome little boy was brought in to be sealed to us. He definitely made the ceremony a worthwhile, memorable event. He was so attentive to the sealer. He seemed to understood every word that was spoken to him and even gave smiles to the sealer. He never took his eyes off him. So as if that wasn't enough emotional stimulation for me, we had him blessed today. I am so grateful that Kenny is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to bless our son. His blessing was amazing for how nervous he was. I am very lucky!!!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I made it!
What a weekend!!!! We went up to Logan on Friday to go and get my little sister Lacey from USU. Then we woke up early to get ready to go through the temple. We went to the Bountiful Temple to become an eternal family. We went through an Endowment session and then the happiest moment of my whole life took place. I was sealed to my now eternal companion. It was amazing! Then my handsome little boy was brought in to be sealed to us. He definitely made the ceremony a worthwhile, memorable event. He was so attentive to the sealer. He seemed to understood every word that was spoken to him and even gave smiles to the sealer. He never took his eyes off him. So as if that wasn't enough emotional stimulation for me, we had him blessed today. I am so grateful that Kenny is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to bless our son. His blessing was amazing for how nervous he was. I am very lucky!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy for your little family Morgan!!!
Morgan, thanks for letting us be there with you at the temple. That was seriously one of the best days I've had in a long time! I think Colton knew what was happening - you could see it in his face. :) I love you so much!
It was wonderful. Your hubby did a good job!!! I was excited to hear you'd been sealed together. What an AWESOME experience!!!
Post a Comment