Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day, A day late





I just wanted to post about my wonderful husband and father of my son. I'm not going to do a long post though. Just my top 10 reasons that I think he is a great father. In no particular order.

10- He doesn't mind getting spit up all over him


9- He does the funniest things to get Colton laughing.


8- He will actually change a poopy diaper, even if it does break his back :)


7- He gets up at 5:00am to get ready for work so that he can provide for his family.


6- He never complains when I ask him to help out.


5-By babysitting on the days I go to work he is understanding of all the hard work I do and appreciates it.

4-He doesn't get angry when I talk about how many kids we are going to have, and believe me he should.

3- He takes us out to do fun things.


2-He actually gets down on the floor to do tummy time with Colton.


1-At 4:00 this morning he got Colton out of bed and gave him a bottle so that I could sleep longer because I didn't feel very well.

2 comments:

Plaidlobster said...

I give credit to the genes :) Being a Goudy he had to turn out fantastic!

Debbie said...

He is the cutest little kid ever!