Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!


Today is my mom's birthday. So I just wanted to do a shout out! Happy Birthday Mom!!!! We are very lucky to have such a great person as our mom. Thanks for all you do! Here's to hoping you have a great day!

3 comments:

Stecky said...

Thank you, Morgan. You are such a strength to me. You are a breathe of fresh air when you walk in a room You bring sunshine. Thank you for giving me a lovely birthday. Thank your sweetheart for me. What a precious gift you guys gave me. I will treasure it forever. I pray every night for rich blessings for you because you deserve them.

Stephanie said...

Morgan, I really love this picture of Mom! What a lovely post. And,in doing so, I see you've one upped me in the quest to be the Golden Child. I shall have to avenge myself! :)

Happy Birthday Mom!

Stecky said...

Here is a secret....you are all golden!!!