We have finally moved into the duplex and are busy making it comfy and cozy. Thanks to everyone who helped us. I no longer have the internet and will have to go to nice people's houses to update my blog. (thanks Marinda) Not much to tell as of yet. I love my new ward. The first day we moved in our next door neighbor not in the duplex came over with a fresh loaf of homemade bread. A pretty good first impression I think.
Colton has been loving the nice weather and playing outside. He cries every time he has to come back inside. So on Sunday it was kind of crappy weather he stayed inside with me and made fake thin mints. They are so delicious! I am definitely making them again.
Well next time I will post some pictures of the new place. Until next time, Adios!
2 comments:
Morgan... are you in the first ward? That is the ward my parents and family came to when we arrived in America in 1962.
I miss my baby boy! YOu can come use our internet anytime!
Post a Comment