Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Day at Antelope Island

Kenny decided that we needed a break and on Friday he took us to the island. It was Colton's first time and he seemed to enjoy it. The weather I thought was perfect. It was a little bit cooler and overcast. Perfect conditions for me. We started our day off with the visitors center. We don't usually go there but Colton liked the small buffalo and hiking out behind the center.
He also got to ride the big white buffalo in the front which has a sign about not touching that daddy overlooked.
After the visitor center we headed to the beach for a buffalo burger. It was delicious. I loved the fries and so did the seagulls. I just can't resist feeding them. While we ate Colton played in the sand.
And I took a panoramic photo of our view of the beach.
After our lunch was done we decided to take the forever long walk down to the water. Seriously forever long walk. But at the water is where Colton and Kenny had the greatest time and I got some great shots.
After our long walk back to the truck it was definitely nap time for Colton and we headed home.

1 comment:

Stecky said...

Now that was a memory making trip. Thanks for sharing it. You do some fun stuff. Keep it up!