Monday, January 17, 2011

I must apologize for not updating my blog lately. We had some decisions to make about whether to pay heating bills or pay for the internet. Sadly for all of you who like to see my blog updated we chose to have our house heated, among other things.
Since I last updated We had a wonderful Christmas and I promise sometime this week I will post pictures and do a post about Christmas. Kenny had a birthday. He turned 25 on the 31st of December. To celebrate we went to the rec center and played racquetball and went swimming. Kenny swam into the wall at the pool and got a gash on his head that has healed quite well. Now there is only a thin pink line there. We had New Years at my parents house where I sadly didn't feel well and didn't get to enjoy the party like I would have liked to.Colton has been getting smarter and smarter and I had discovered that he has a one track mind. It mostly focuses on Basketball. He cried for an hour and a half because the sports on the news was over and there was no more Basketball. So for my sanity Kenny bought a basketball game for the PS3 that has an option of the computer playing both teams. I tell you what. It is the best thing other than Thomas the train in our house.

Good news for me. Only 9 weeks left until my due date. And still have no name picked out for sure. I want to hold my sweet baby before I officially decide what to call him. So until I can get on the internet again. Adios!

P.S. I really want to post pictures of the projects I am working on for Colton's birthday. But you'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

Marinda said...

I know what you mean about the one track mind. I think Ethan has it too. And I also think that I have it too. :) I can't wait to see all your projects. That is so awesome that you can finish them.