So today while I was at work, one of my co workers asked if I had pictures on my blog from my wedding. I said yes, then when I got on my blog I went and looked for those pictures. I don't have any on here. So I thought I would put some up. I only ask that no one copies them without my permission. Thank you.
5 comments:
HI MORGAN!!
Love the pics!! ;-)
PS - I showed the pic of your wedding cake to my son and his fiance. They want to know who made it???
Kenny's aunt made it for us. But I'm sure if you take the picture to anybody who does cakes they cane redesign it. My aunt did the fresh flowers on it.
Your bouquet was so pretty! The pictures are really cute.
That was a great day. I love the great days...they give me strength for the hard ays. Love you!
Post a Comment