Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colton's 3rd Birthday














We celebrated Colton's 3rd birthday this month. We had a low key get together with homemade ice cream and a Curious George birthday cake (which Colton chose himself, I believe it was his favorite part of his birthday) He had a phone call from his cousin in Logan to wish him a happy birthday. He loved talking on the phone with Alaina. He was very upset that he was turning three and keeps demanding that he is four. I am looking forward to another fun year with a very sweet boy. This next year we are hoping to tackle potty training, go on a fun family vacation and have fun with a three year old temperment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stecky said...

And what a cutie he is! I love watching him and balloons. He brought his heart shaped balloon to visit Popie's Valentine balloons. I loved playing with him.