Taking a long soaking tub and reading (usually a magazine, but every once in a while a Jane Austin)
Trying out new bright and bold eye shadows
Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods. I love taking a bath or shower before bedtime with my body wash and than slathering myself with the moisturizing cream and crawling into bed. I love the way I smell all night long
Opening up windows and letting all the fresh clean air in
Visiting with friends and family
My camouflage capri's. They are so comfortable, maybe not fashionable but I love them
Listening to Norah Jones and Missy Higgins. My new music loves
Feather hair clips. I love this new trend and I believe it is one that I will hold onto for on long time. Sorry to anyone who hates this
Listening in on the few moments that my boys get along
The moment when I realize that Kenny has come home from work. I get so excited to see him again. Sometimes yes, so he can help with the kids, but mostly because I really do miss him while he is gone and he still makes my heart beat faster when I see him
So what are some things you enjoy that seem to make life a little more bearable?
3 comments:
I enjoyed seeing you yesterday! I enjoy delicious 3 Musketeers candy bars. I enjoy the smell of warm spring air. I love seeing stars. And I love seeing the tulips pushing up through the cold hard ground.
I am going to do a whole post from this. Thanks for making my heart smile today!
I love your list! I thought you looked cute in your camouflouge pants.
Post a Comment