Wow. It has been a while. What have we been up to?
Well, the boys both had their check ups on the same day. Kenny took them all by himself while I was working. He is such a brave man! I can't remember their stats (I wasn't there) but I know they are both growing great. While at the appointment the doctor discovered something in Colton's ear and told us he needed to see a specialist. Lucky for us Kenny's mom works for an ear, nose, and throat doctor's office. When we told her about it she scheduled an appointment right away and even took him on her one day off that she spends babysitting while I am at work. Love her! After that appointment she was told he needed to see another specialist. So she scheduled another appointment for him. Luckily for me I was able to go to that appointment. We discovered that he has congenital cholesteatoma in his right ear. It is a small mass that is attached to his ear drum. We are lucky that it was found at his check up and not found because he started to have problems from it. So his hearing is still great, unless mommy tells him not to do something he wants to do. He is scheduled to have surgery on May 18th to remove it.

Tucker had his first birthday. He is so cute. My sweet baby boy. He started taking a few steps around his birthday and now that he has figured out how to stand up without any help he is toddling around everywhere we go. He still only has three teeth. Stubborn top tooth doesn't want to push out. He is quite a joy to have around.
Kenny is still working hard on his work days and working hard on his days off babysitting the boys. We have found a new hobby to do together. Bowling. Strangely we both really enjoy bowling and have been going quite a lot recently. So if you ever want to go just give us a call.
I have started to train to run a 5k. I know I know you are all shocked. But I am determined to become more fit. I have also started a 100 push up challenge. I could only do 4 push ups when I did the initial test. I am doing better all ready. I have to say I am quite shocked to discover that doing push ups is more of a challenge to me than training for a 5k.
So that is what's going on with us. I have a handful of videos I want to post on my blog so keep an eye out for them. One of them will be little Tucker toddling around.
2 comments:
you are beautiful!
Sorry to hear that Colton has to have surgery! I'm glad that they found the mass so soon.
I love when you update your blog!
I love that picture of you!
Post a Comment