Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trying to Turn a New Page

So I have decided that I want to spend less time on the internet and watching the TV. I would love to live a life unplugged but know that at this point it isn't likely to happen. I am going to make ourselves a challenge sometime this summer to have an unplugged week. Maybe I should do it as a challenge and see who can do it with us.
I will not be on facebook that much anymore and have decided that I will be blogging instead. That way the people who really care can come check my blog to see how we're doing. So there will be less posts with pictures. Gasp! Now you will have to start listening more to my thoughts. Scary. I know.

I also have a tumblr account that is mostly to log my journey into weight loss and into a healthier me. So feel free to check that out. morgangoudy.tumblr.com


No comments: