Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bear lake sunrise
one handsome baldy!
camp hunt's improved boat house and look out tower
troop 219 just after wilderness survival and 6 a.m. birdwatching. lively bunch huh?
what Kenny did most of thursday
where Kenny lost most of his fishing tackle via snags on thursday
flag ceremony- notice how 219 is in full uniform
Kenny had the opportunity to be a leader for troop 219
this week at Bear lake's Camp Hunt.
He used to be a camp counselor here 10 years ago,so going
back probably meant a lot to him.
He said that there have been some extreme changes with the
camp. Apparently there was a very large donation and the
camp spent it on big improvements.
Kenny loved his time up there, and probably wishes he was still
up there, soaking up the rays on the beach.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I love how he wrote this like it was me posting. It was actually Kenny who posted this. He sure did have a good time though.

Morgan said...

I love how he wrote this like it was me posting. It was actually Kenny who posted this. He sure did have a good time though.

Stecky said...

I love it also! I was going to ask 'you' how 'he' felt about all the improvements now that he no longer works there. Love the post!