Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Hope One of These Actually Turns Out

I don't know about anyone else, but I take a lot of pictures. I do this mostly because out of all the pictures I take I only get a few really good ones. (Yes this is one of the good ones. All though I can't take credit I just found it on my camera.)
 

We always tend to run into a problem of someone not being ready or maybe possibly being stinky.
 
Or someone gets upset and starts crying. At this point I have to give up and comfort whomever is crying before I can even think about taking another picture.
 
Or maybe someone gets in the way. Always fun to look at later. Or maybe the only way you can get someone to smile in a picture is to hold them so they can't get away and then tickle them when it's time to take the picture.
 
Or maybe little brother is too distracted to have his picture taken and he needs a little help looking in the right place.
 
But mostly it is trying to find the right setting so your pictures will turn out.

I know I should clean up my digital photo album and get rid of the pictures that didn't turn out. But I do love to look through them as a reminder of how it all really went down.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LaceyLindysay said...

That last picture is pretty cool! I love that you keep the mess ups. It shows that you don't have a "picture" perfect family, but those boys are pretty awesome.