Sorry. My laptop is broken and we also don't have a camera. So I am saving up for a camera and an iPad. So as soon as I have some new things to post I will. But for now you will just have to read.
We had a great Christmas spent with family. Santa made it to our house and brought our boys a train table. They loved it so much. Tucker wouldn't open his presents and wouldn't leave the table.
We celebrated Ken's birthday a little early. His birthday is new year's eve and he never really gets a birthday. So I took him on a date to the Praire Schooner up in Ogden. It was a lot of fun not having kids with us. The kids and I celbrated new year's with my family while Kenny was working. And now we are just waiting for better weather. And hopefully we aren'ts sick the rest of the winter. I also started to work at Leger's Deli on Redwood Road in North Salt Lake. I work Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday every week. So feel free to come on in to see me and get a yummy sandwich.
1 comment:
Grandpa and I would love to come down for your delicious chili as soon as it warms up a little. We hope your boys are better.
Post a Comment