Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Fourth Birthday Colton

Happy birthday to my amazing little boy. He is such a joy to have around. He is so very helpful. I will ask him to help me and he always replies with "Yes, of course!" He loves to be silly. He also loves to run around our place at a million miles an hour. Tucker and Colton love to race. He loves trains. I would even go as far to say he is obsessed with trains. He has also discovered rockets and space shuttles. He loves to sing. I hear him singing constantly. I LOVE it! He is a very sweet older brother sometimes. Most of the time he is just a typical older brother. Last year when we told him he was turning three he got very upset and said "No, I gonna be four" Well my little man. You did it. A whole year later and now you are four. I cannot wait to see what he accomplishes this next year. I love him very much. Happy birthday Colton.

1 comment:

Stecky said...

Happy Day! I am still feeling the warmth of his hugs the other night. I hope he had a terrific day. I hope he is having a terrific week! He is one awesome kids. Love you Colton!