Colton has been helping me out so much around the house. He is very willing to do chores to earn time to play on the playstation.
I can't believe how much my boys have changed. I have been feeling very overwhelmed by being home all the time with them, and trying to prepare for the baby and just being pregnant. But lately I have just been enjoying them and trying to come up with ways to be a better mom to them. I feel like they are doing so much better all ready now that I can be there for them all the time.
I've also been able to have a little more time with my husband. That is one thing I truly love. He is probably annoyed how I want to spend all my time with him.
This week I am going through all our baby things to see what we need to get for our little guy. I also have to go and do more screening for gestational diabetes. Not looking forward to it. Probably because I am pretty sure that I do have it. Luckily I will have someone to help me out.
1 comment:
What precious memories. Thanks for sharing them. Your boys really are treasures. I am glad that you get to spend more time with them!
Post a Comment