Wednesday, September 9, 2015

School is Back in Session

This year I have a first grader and a preschooler. They both seem to love school. Colton is such a good kid. He always follows the teacher and likes to help other kids follow the teacher as well. He's kind of a class boss. I love watching him grow.
Tucker is loving going to preschool. He loves his teacher and likes to tell me everything he does at preschool. He also has a very active imagination and likes to tell me about things he does here at home, but he likes to say that he did it in class. I'm taking that to mean that he loves his class.
I get to spend some one on one time with my littlest guy. He is a hoot. He has me laughing constantly. He is growing up a little too fast for me.
I also get to spend a tiny bit of time with my main man before he goes to work. He is also my lifesaver and does reading with Colton before he heads off to work.
I am on the PTA this year and am in charge of Red Ribbon Week. I need to get started on this pretty quick. But I am currently distracted by the school fundraiser. I am happy they are selling cookie dough.
I am excited to see how my children learn and grow this school year.







No comments: