Sunday, August 3, 2008


This is the some of the Johnson family, that went with me...(Kenny) up in the high Uintahs on a week long hiking trip. I believe this photo was taken on wednesday night, right before bed time.
All of us, including my dog "Zip" were just about as tired as ...well... a dog!
We had a blast though. I am very glad that we had the opportunity to go. Thank you Johnsons, for taking me, and putting up with my antics.

4 comments:

Stecky said...

Fantastic pictures! They all had a great time. It was a fun trip for all who went. I kind of wish Rowdy had gone....not sure if he would make it back.

Stephanie said...

Kenny, you take gorgeous pictures! I am totally jealous of your photography skills. Seriously. Thanks for sharing these!

Marinda said...

Kenny, I also like the pictures. They look professional. Looks like you had a great time.

Morgan said...

- thank you... I took those pics with my uber kewl camera phone... eat your heart out polaroid!