Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's A Boy!!!!!

We are having a boy! I am so excited! It was really cool to be able to see him at the ultrasound. I saw his little fingers move and his legs. He turned away from us so we didn't get any good facial pictures. It was amazing! I can't wait to hold him. Sorry I don't have any pictures on the computer. I couldn't get them off the cd they gave us. So if you want to see them you'll have to come visit me.
We still don't have any names though. So please give us some input.

4 comments:

Jaquelinne said...

I like the names Aiden, Alexander, and Blake. www.babynames.com could be helpful for you. *hugs*

Grandma Hulse said...

Here are three lofty sounding names, Preston,(Pres for short), Payson, (Pace, for short) and Peyton. They are good names for football players, which I am sure he will be! Love,Grandma Hulse

Stecky said...

What great names Crystal and Grandma suggested. I like the name your are discussing right now also. We will all start buying blue! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I LOVE Crystal's suggestions - especially Blake and Alexander. You could always go with a combo of your names... Like Menny or Kergan or Korgan or Kennan or Kengan or Monny... Just kidding!