Sunday, September 28, 2008
New Job
I was recently moved upstairs to work for Carr Directories. At first I thought I was absolutely going to hate having a desk job. I love it! It is way easier on my carpel tunnel, and I get to work with some really great people with some exceptions. I have been very stressed over the fact that we are entering our slow season at Carr and I wouldn't have anything to do. I was worried that my carpel tunnel and my pregnancy would render me useless in their eyes. Fortunately they didn't want to get rid of me and when the opportunity presented itself for me to go upstairs I took it. I am very grateful for the fact that Carr was willing to move me. I am doing my best and look forward to the challenge of learning to do new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! That is so cool. Is this that same job that they offered to you in the summer? I see that you like it. I'm quite happy for you. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Post a Comment