




Thursday morning, Kenny and two of his friends from work decided to go downtown just for fun.
Kenny, Derek, and Chris went to the Body worlds exhibit where they were greeted with 300 junior high school students... (sounds annoying) , the new library(not that new any more), and temple square.
Derek has been called on a mission to the: Honduras , San Pedro mission. He wanted to get as
much history as he could before his departure... (next week)
As these strange men went around temple square, they overheard someone talking about
a Norman Rockwell exhibit in the J.S. memorial building. so they wandered into this room, with
many of his original scouting artwork, with flags, security guards, and lots of people.
It was a great experience for Ken, seeing is how he is very into scouting. ( he is also the assistant
11 year old scoutmaster).
Kenny was told that the church office building was closed off for tours for no apparent reason.
but these guys still went over there and bugged the people at the front desk. And supposedly they
all of the sudden do tours again! They were escorted to the top floor where most of the general
authorities' wives were having a meeting. They exchanged many greetings and then were able to go out and look at the salt lake valley. what a great experience.
2 comments:
Wow thats fantastic! I'm also very very jealous about the body words exhibit. I want to go so bad, but I dont have many friends that are into that kinda thing. you'll have to let me know how it was!
Kenny, you took some great photos! What a fun day you had. I am jealous that you got to go to the body exhibit too. Sounds like it was awesome.
I love the photo you took of the temple. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment