Here are some pictures of our Christmas decor that we have decided to put up this year. It is not much but it will do. Kenny is refusing to put up lights on the house. Which I don't really mind. I do love to see all the lights at Christmas time though. That is one of my favorite things about this season. I am thoroughly excited to go to Temple Square this month just for the lights(and to see my mom sing) I also can't wait to talk Kenny in taking me on a drive through town to see all the lights. I am very excited to be with my family this holiday season.


2 comments:
Ooooh, your tree is very pretty! We just put ours up tonight. I hope we see you soon!
You need more decorations! I have boxes full of stuff thats not getting used. Its a shame! We should put them up when Kenny's not around so he cant get mad. :-D I'd totally help put up and take down so that Kenny doesnt have to help
Post a Comment