Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life



This pregnancy seems to fly by. I can't believe we only have nine weeks left! I feel extremely unprepared and have lots of questions for anyone who is willing to talk to me. I have no idea what things we need to be prepared for Colt. Or what I should bring to the hospital. Will this ever end? Will he be cute? Well I think I know the answer to that one. The picture of Kenny as a young one definetly cured me of any doubts I had. I know that life is going to get more and more uncomfortable as each day passes. I can only imagine for now what life is going to be like in a few weeks as he runs out of room. So if you have any tips on making life a little bit more comfortable or what I need to be better able to cope with this amazing life change please, please, please let me know. I am dying to talk to people. Feel free to call me or stop by sometime. I could really use some company.

2 comments:

Jaquelinne said...

Kenny was an amazingly cute baby. Though he had no hair. No lashes or brows... Course when they came in, holy gorgeous eyes kid!

AND he said the most adorable things. For example:
Upon seeing a couple soldiers come in to a restaurant when we were on vacation near a military base, who were wearing full camo BDU's, "Mom! Are those REAL G.I. Joes?"

Marinda said...

Morgan, you can talk with me if you want. I am working a lot at Kohls, but we could get together on a Sunday or something. Let me know what you want to do. Everything will be ok.