Saturday, January 10, 2009
Potential New Member of the Family
At times I think I have lost my mind! And in this case I believe that to be true. For a long time Kenny and I have been discussing getting another dog for when Puddles dies. We are afraid that Zip will be even more of a terror. So we thought when that time comes we would get a dog the same size with the same energy level so they could keep each other entertained. We weren't really looking but we happened to find a 10 week old blue heeler border collie mix. My friend needs to get rid of him so we are giving him a try. I am completely insane!!!! I am due in less than four weeks and now I have a 10 week old puppy that needs lots of love and discipline and has never been locked in a kennel before! But he all ready fits in perfectly. Zip has found a new best friend. They are together constantly and play all the time. So if things don't work out I'm afraid Zip will be a little disappointed. He finally has someone who will play with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww he's so cute!
Morgan- You are a little insane, but I think it will work out just fine. Insanity makes life a little more interesting anyway. Have fun with him!
Post a Comment