Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Week Old






I can't believe that my little guy is all ready a week old. It all seems so unreal at times. He is such an amazing little thing. He's so strong. He rolled himself from his tummy onto his back all by himself at day five. He all ready tries to hold his head up and does a pretty good job. And his eyes are just irresistible not to stare into. I still can't make out what color they are now or what color they will be. He still only fits into two outfits and is going through onsies like there is no tomorrow. People told me I would be doing more laundry but I didn't realize it would be that much. He is such a good baby. He loves his snuggle time with his dad. They are so cute together. I love to watch the way Kenny just stares at him. It melts my heart. He sleeps pretty well, I thought we would be up more at night but we aren't. He is such a blessing in our lives. I am extremely grateful for my perfect little baby.

4 comments:

LaceyLindysay said...

Oh my goodness!! How adorable are these pictures? He sure likes to sleep with his hands up doesn't he?

Lesley said...

I love the feet picture!! You are so blessed. He is beautiful!

Stecky said...

I need another Colton fix....maybe one of these evenings! Is he still being good?

Stephanie said...

Those are some great pictures. He must be eating well too - I can see he is getting bigger just by looking at him. Strong work Morgan!