My little guy is getting big. Today he had his 2 week check up. He is now 7 lbs 2 oz. And 20 1/4 inches long. He was such a good baby at his appointment. He hardly cried at all. He got a clean bill of health (actually she said he was a perfect baby :). During his PKU, where they poke his heel and push out blood. He cried a little bit, he cries more during his bath time and diaper changes. He is such a good baby! I can't get over it. He sleeps so well at night for now. They say that crying really starts at 2 weeks and peaks at about 8. We'll have to see if he stays a mellow fellow.
3 comments:
He's so darling!! I love the picture where he has his arms stretched above his head. He looks so serious. I love him so much!!
thanks for the cuddle last night little one. Grammy loves you!
I still can't get over how freaking cute he is! I love him!
Post a Comment