
I can't believe how fast time flies! It is amazing to watch my little guy grow. He loves to go visit people. Actually I don't know if he really loves it but I do. I love having visitors and getting out and about. When we went and visited Grammy Jo, we found out that he weighs around 8lbs 4 oz give or take a few ounces. He is actually big enough to fit into about 6 outfits! It's fun to be able ti dress him everyday. He is a hit everywhere he goes. Everyone just goes nuts over how adorable he is. He is such a joy. He is more alert now and like to talk to his mom. He has to be in the right mood to talk to anyone else. He is not a performer. He loves to be sung to, he will just stare into your eyes and listen. Then he gets sleepy. His best nights are the nights I sing him to sleep. He tends to sleep better. I am so lucky to have been blessed with such an amazing son and husband.
3 comments:
He is so cute and smiled at Grammy yesterday! It made my day. We all love holding him. Yeah Colton!!!
He is the cutetst baby ever! Any time you want to come back over we can get some more fun shots.
What a precious little bundle! Oh so cute!
Post a Comment