Friday, April 3, 2009

Chunky Monkey






My little Colt is getting even bigger. He had his 2 month check up yesterday where we discovered he weighs a whole 10 lbs 14 oz. Man is he chunky. Unfortuneatley he also had to have 3 shots in his legs. I've never seen him cry so hard in my life. My poor baby. Then I had to leave to go to work so I didn't get to snuggle him and make him feel better. :( I'm not a big fan of this going back to work thing. Anyway lately he has been giggling. It makes you feel good when he gives you a big toothless grin and then giggles at you. His smiles make life worth while. He also laughs in his sleep. He is so strong and likes to stand and put all his weight on his chunker legs. He is very good at holding his head up and looking around. He must be having a funny dream because he keeps laughing. I love him to death. He is getting better at sleeping too. He will go 5-6 hours now. I feel like a different person now that I can sleep longer too. :)

4 comments:

Jaquelinne said...

He looks just like Kenny did as a baby in the third picture down. I swear.

Marinda said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love the picture in the corner with the easter grass. I'm so glad that he is sleeping for you. You will feel so much better now.

Lesley said...

What a little cutie!!

LaceyLindysay said...

I like the pictures with him in his monkey suit. So cute!!!