Monday, July 13, 2009

This One Goes Out To The One I Love


Happy Anniversary Kenny!!!!
Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary. And I must say that it really does feel like it's been longer. Here's a quick recap of our 2 glorious years. We moved out of an apartment and into a house. We've been through 3 trucks all ready. Kenny let me get a dog. We got pregnant. I let Kenny get a puppy. We had our beautiful little boy. Kenny decides to get rid of said puppy. And the highlight of our 2 years is...... we were sealed together as an eternal family on May 2, 2009. But I also wanted to do this post to say all the wonderful things about my eternal companion. He is always making me laugh. I have a hard time staying mad at him because he always knows how to make me smile and forget whatever he did to make me angry in the first place. He is such an amazing dad. He has a way with kids that I know I don't have because little kids do not run to me all happy and excited saying it's Kenny. He builds some pretty cool stuff for me, he built a fence around my garden because Zip kept getting in there and digging things up. He let me get chickens, then he built a coop for them, and now he's the one taking care of them everyday. He is nice to my friend and her family. He is a great scout leader to his boys and I know he cares for them. He is always willing to help other people out whenever they need him. He truly loves me and his family and I am very lucky to have him. I would like to ask everyone who reads this to post a memory of us as a comment. Or it can just be of Kenny.

2 comments:

Grandma Hulse said...

Morgan, You are a rare gem. Grandpa and I enjoy you and your super husband and that sweet great-grandson you gave us. We love your blogs. They make our day! Love, Grandma Hulse

Debbie said...

Morgan... I don't know your husband but I know you and you are awesome and loads of fun. I'll never forget the day we were making cards and I learned that you have lived just around the corner for 2 years. HELLO! do you ever come outside.JK
See ya around I hope.