Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boating with the Wests










So I think it is time for a new post. My best friend in the whole world has a boat. So she and her husband invited us to go with them to utah lake. We had a really really fun time. Kenny did wake boarding and he got up on his first try. I was impressed, seeing as how he was trying to do slolam (it's like water skiing except it's just one ski) and he couldn't get up at all. When he wake boards he only holds onto the rope with one hand. So when my friend was wake boarding she kept trying to make fun of him by letting go and holding on with only one hand. After we played in the water a lot. Keith decided that Ken should try to surf. That is where you are on a surf board and you pull on your rope until you are right behind the boat. You find the "sweet spot" as Keith calls it. And you ride the surf of the boat. And you are literally almost on the boat you have to get so close. It was pretty fun.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Apparently I am in trouble for putting that picture of my friend on my blog. She doesn't like any pictures of her. Luckily she can't do anything about it. :)

Stecky said...

I think she looks like a beautiful girl. I am also glad that she is a nice girl. She is good to my little girl.

Marinda said...

That picture makes her look like a totally fun person.