Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Dream Come True


Colton and Gage hanging out while Jan and I are riding.

I love horses!!!!!!!! I always have, I always will. So when my friend calls and says the horses came over for a visit you want to come over; I say I'll be over in a minute. Three minutes later... I got to ride T J all over 1500 S and 1100 W. It was so awesome!!!!!!! It's been two years since I have been on a horse. I really miss it. I am a little sore today and need to do some stretching but I am still on a high from it. Thank you Keith and Jan!!!!

3 comments:

Stecky said...

What a great friend you have. That makes me happy.

Stephanie said...

Oh. I. Am. So. Jealous!

:) And very happy for you too!

Stecky said...

Did you know that you are one wonderful person? I love you! I've missed seeing you this week.