Today is Kenny's birthday so I would like to post a few things about him. When he was a little kid he liked to go out frogging in the swamps with the Child's and the Coon's. He is always telling me stories from his youth about how much freedom he had. Or thinks he had. He is way into motorcycles! When he was sixteen he was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle. The accident broke his leg and he was in a cast for I think about eight or nine months. Seeing as how he re-broke it playing ward basketball. He used to ride his motorcycle to school and even rode it with his cast on. He's a crazy one. He is what my mom would call a water baby. He loves water. We spent our honeymoon at Bear lake. This summer we went boating a lot with my best friend Jan and her family where Kenny learned how to wake board. He is pretty good and he really loves it. He is really strong which is why I think he's so good at it. His first attempt to get up was pretty bad because Keith didn't quite explain what he was supposed to do so when the boat started going Kenny was trying to pull himself up. All I remember of that is Keith turning around and saying to me "He is really strong! I can feel him pulling my boat!" He started dating me in high school during his senior year. Lucky him! Our first date was to the Christmas dance at the capitol building. I asked him. He's been stuck with me ever since. He went to diesel school in Laramie, Wyoming for a year. The hardest year of my life! He got a job as soon as he finished school at Prime Inc. Where luckily he is still employed. He is great with kids. All my nieces and nephews seem to just love him. I love when Ethan asks where uncle Kenny is. He married me on July 12, 2007. And we had our bouncing baby boy Colton Scott Goudy on February 5, 2009. Kenny is such a great father to him. I didn't ever change a diaper until Colton was two weeks old and Kenny had to go back to work :) On May 2, 2009 we were sealed together as an eternal family. His whole life now seems to revolve around his family. I love him so much and still can't believe how lucky I am that I caught him. Happy Birthday my love!!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy Birthday Kenny
Today is Kenny's birthday so I would like to post a few things about him. When he was a little kid he liked to go out frogging in the swamps with the Child's and the Coon's. He is always telling me stories from his youth about how much freedom he had. Or thinks he had. He is way into motorcycles! When he was sixteen he was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle. The accident broke his leg and he was in a cast for I think about eight or nine months. Seeing as how he re-broke it playing ward basketball. He used to ride his motorcycle to school and even rode it with his cast on. He's a crazy one. He is what my mom would call a water baby. He loves water. We spent our honeymoon at Bear lake. This summer we went boating a lot with my best friend Jan and her family where Kenny learned how to wake board. He is pretty good and he really loves it. He is really strong which is why I think he's so good at it. His first attempt to get up was pretty bad because Keith didn't quite explain what he was supposed to do so when the boat started going Kenny was trying to pull himself up. All I remember of that is Keith turning around and saying to me "He is really strong! I can feel him pulling my boat!" He started dating me in high school during his senior year. Lucky him! Our first date was to the Christmas dance at the capitol building. I asked him. He's been stuck with me ever since. He went to diesel school in Laramie, Wyoming for a year. The hardest year of my life! He got a job as soon as he finished school at Prime Inc. Where luckily he is still employed. He is great with kids. All my nieces and nephews seem to just love him. I love when Ethan asks where uncle Kenny is. He married me on July 12, 2007. And we had our bouncing baby boy Colton Scott Goudy on February 5, 2009. Kenny is such a great father to him. I didn't ever change a diaper until Colton was two weeks old and Kenny had to go back to work :) On May 2, 2009 we were sealed together as an eternal family. His whole life now seems to revolve around his family. I love him so much and still can't believe how lucky I am that I caught him. Happy Birthday my love!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a blessing Kenny is to the Johnson clan. He is wise, kind, fun, strong and an all around great guy. We love you Kenny. Happy Birthday!
Kenny sounds like a great guy and father. Too bad I won't be getting ti know him better since your moving. Keep me posted and when you scrapbook call me and visa versa
Post a Comment