Sunday, December 6, 2009

Scrapbook

So for the past few weeks in my spare time and sometimes all day on my weekends I have been scrapbooking. Trying my hardest to finally catch up with what I wanted to do. I wanted to catch up on 2009 and also do a couple of pages for Colton's baby book. I also wanted to scrapbook my wedding day. I'm not sure what to do with my time now. But I wanted to show a couple of my favorite pages. They look way better in person so feel free to stop by and check it out. Plus I didn't put all my good pages on here.






                               Sorry the next two are sideways
 



  

 

 

 



4 comments:

The Pedersen Haus said...

Morgan you're hired! Do you want to scrapbook for me? So far Cadence is maybe 2, Nik is 1, and we haven't had the babies yet. Seriously though you're super talented. What a great hobby!

Stecky said...

They look wonderful. I wish I was wondering what to do with my time...I'm wondering how to make my time stretch. I love you!

Stephanie said...

Morgan, they are beautiful! I love the "Families are forever" page. You are amazing!

Lesley said...

Morgan you do such a beautiful job with your pages. I'm so behind on scrapbooking....one of these days.