Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Husband in the World

Last night after working a 13 hour shift my husband comes home to find a grumpy wife and child. Instead of being grumpy with us, he starts doing things to make us feel better. He played with Colton and made him very happy daddy was home. Then he compliments my dinner and has second helpings. After I express a desire to get out of the house he takes my to my favorite place the Yogurt Stop. And makes jokes in the car that help me out of my bad mood. I do not deserve him. He does so much for us that he doesn't realize save my sanity and make me fall in love with him even more everyday.

1 comment:

Aunti-Irish said...

HELP! So...are you still having Colton b-day party? I still have that meeting tomorrow night anyway, but I want to get his new shoes to him!!!!