My baby boy is one year old. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems that only yesterday he was born. My favorite thing about Colton would have to be those sweet smiles. I love those big blue eyes. He loves discovering new things. His favorite thing to do is to flip light switches on and off. He is constantly on the go. His first word was bye bye. He loves his cousin Ethan. He gets so excited to see him that he will scream. He loves walking. He can go anywhere he likes now. He also finally has a tooth. Thank goodness it came before it he turned one. He loves spending time with his dad. I bet Kenny's heart just melts when he gets home from work and gets a big Colton grin just for him. His new favorite snack is baby goldfish and ice cream. He loves to throw things and say uh-oh. He is so much fun in our house. I am so glad that he is here and that he is ONE!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Happy Birthday Colton!
My baby boy is one year old. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems that only yesterday he was born. My favorite thing about Colton would have to be those sweet smiles. I love those big blue eyes. He loves discovering new things. His favorite thing to do is to flip light switches on and off. He is constantly on the go. His first word was bye bye. He loves his cousin Ethan. He gets so excited to see him that he will scream. He loves walking. He can go anywhere he likes now. He also finally has a tooth. Thank goodness it came before it he turned one. He loves spending time with his dad. I bet Kenny's heart just melts when he gets home from work and gets a big Colton grin just for him. His new favorite snack is baby goldfish and ice cream. He loves to throw things and say uh-oh. He is so much fun in our house. I am so glad that he is here and that he is ONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Colton!! Morgan, he is the cutest, happiest kid ever!
Happy Birthday Colton! I'm really sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you. I wish with all my heart that I could come down. I love you very much!
Happy Birthday Colton! I wish I could have come to your birthday party too! Love ya Dude!
He was so cute eating his cake at the party. And he was so excited that all those people were there. You put on a really great party Morgan!
This has been a year of joy. Colton adds so much to our family. I am proud of him. He is super baby
Post a Comment