Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Third of the Way

I am pleased to announce that I am finally in my second trimester. This is a big accomplishment for me, seeing as how I thought I was going to die a few weeks ago. But slowly I've been feeling less sick and less tired and more like my normal self, with a few adjustments. Kenny probably doesn't like those adjustments. Like having to get up two or three times a night to use the restroom. Or how I toss and turn all night because I can't sleep on my tummy or my back and I hate sleeping on my side. Or how moody I am when I am pregnant. And I will tell you straight up that I am an extreme case of hormones that show through in my emotions. Although he does like to make fun of me because I cry over everything. During movies or TV shows if he thinks it's slightly heart wrenching he looks over to see if I'm crying and makes comments. Glad he gets some satisfaction out of my uncontrollable mood swings.

I am most excited about having my energy back ( and not throwing up everyday ) I had been really struggling with house work and it has been killing me. I can't stand how the dirty dishes would be piled up for days waiting for a moment when I felt good enough to wash them. Or how I would run out of clothes and have to struggle to do laundry. The bathroom stayed pretty clean because that was the room I was in the most. So now I that I feel much better I have been able to stay on top of most of the house work...I never have been able to stay caught up on whatever room my boys are both in.

Sorry. I didn't mean to make this a post about me complaining. But that is what it turned out to be in the end. I am putting a poll up on my blog for people to vote on whether we are having a boy or a girl. We find out next month. So you have plenty of time to vote.

1 comment:

Plaidlobster said...

Glad to hear your feelnig better! Let me know if you need anything! xoxox