Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adventure With Poop

Yes. You read right. It says poop. Today Colton and I went to Marinda's house to play. The kids were getting along great so Marinda and I started on our craft project. We noticed the boys went downstairs to watch The Polar Express. They were being so good and quiet so we didn't think to check on them. Of course we were having too good of a time talking to think about checking on them anyway. When I glanced over to see who was coming up the stairs I was quite horrified to see my son coming up the stairs stark naked. I had to chase him down and re-diaper him up before I could  go find his clothes and see if he had peed anywhere. I was horrified of the thought that he had peed on Marinda's carpet. So after I finally caught him I started to put his diaper on when I noticed the signs that he had pooped. Horrified I ran down the stairs only to step in pee.So I called out to Marinda that Colton had peed. Grossed out I stopped to take my socks off before venturing onto the carpet and glanced over to find where Colton had taken off his diaper and pooped on the carpet. So I had to yell back to Marinda that he had pooped too. I quickly grabbed a wipe and cleaned up his mess only to look up and find the Ethan was bare naked as well. So I looked around and found where Ethan had pooped on the carpet. Gross! Fortunately Marinda made him clean up his own poop. He was in such a hurry to get it to the bathroom that he dropped some of it and spent the next two minutes trying to pick up what he dropped. (With a paper towel, not his hands) At the time I wanted to cry, but now I just find it entertaining. Marinda was nice enough to let us stay for longer and the boys spent the rest of the time in diapers. I am glad that Marinda had such a cool head at the time because I would have been hysterical.

2 comments:

Plaidlobster said...

wow. thats all i got. WOW. lol!

Stephanie said...

Ha ahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow, that is hilarious!