Lately Colton is loving his daddy. He is excited when he gets home and loves to play with him. Kenny will play cars with him and will do tickle monster. He's been loving his daddy so much that he likes to do things like him. I have an easier time getting him to eat if Kenny is around. He will only wear his cowboy boots because daddy has cowboy boots. I actually got him to wear a hat for longer than 5 seconds by asking him if he wanted to look like daddy. I wish I had gotten a picture of that. And when daddy plays rock band.....Colton has to play too.
Isn't he just the cutest?
3 comments:
NO one will ever dispute that he is the cutest. Love him so much!
I want to squish him with loves! I missed you guys at thanksgiving. :(
That pic where he is looking up holding the guitar is my new favorite! I heart him!! <3 Im soooo glad you post so often (unlike a certain slacker I know...) :/ I've posted a couple though! LOL Once a year is my new goal!
Post a Comment