Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Catching Up

I'm Back!!!!

So now I can finally post my pictures from Christmas. So here are my favorite ones. They are in no order. And it's just too much to try to fix it. So enjoy our Christmas day in random order.

Colton feeding his new baby doll. The baby doll that has to be kissed good night and get tucked in with him for the night. And she even gets her feet rubbed. Luckily the lotion wipes right off.

Colton in his new Thomas the Train PJs looking at his new clock that plays Christmas music. Which also has to come off the wall and kissed good night.

Opening presents.

Playing with his new trains.


Playing with his new semi tractor with daddy.

Kenny got a Steelers sweater and I made him a Steelers blankie. Which has been claimed by the cat if Kenny's not using it.

Colton in his hat Grammy Jo made for him.

The yummy strawberry waffles we had for breakfast at my mom's house.

Colton and four of his cousins playing on uncle boo coo hee hee's bed ( uncle Hayden)
 

2 comments:

Stecky said...

Great pictures. It is fun remembering good times. Aren't we a lucky family? Check Secret Princess. I can help if you need it. Call me!

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures too. That was such a great day and it was so fun to see you. I LOVED those waffles! :)