Decided I should do a post about what is happening in our life. Our financial outlook has changed and we are looking for a new place to live that is a bit cheaper and may have found a place in Woods Cross. The bad part is that Kenny will be doing all the moving by himself. If this duplex is still available we would probably start moving in next month. Which means I'll be bursting at the seams and my dad and little brother will be out of commission after both having knee surgery. The good part will be that I will be closer to my best friend and we might be finished moving before the baby gets here.
Kenny's work is doing good. He stays very busy and has been working late most days. He works very hard for his family and I know that he all ready knows that we appreciate his hard work, but it doesn't hurt to say it again.
Colton, since turning two a few weeks ago has figured out that he can say No to anything he wishes. I got him to say Noah instead of No when I asked him what we should name his little brother.(By the way that is not what we are naming him I think, still not sure) His speech is also becoming more clear and he can put words into sentences. He really shouldn't be doing this for a few months but I enjoy being able to communicate with him. He's been keeping me on my feet and is such a blessing to have around when I drop something and can't bend over to pick it up.
I am just waiting for my time to be up. I am ready to have this little guy but I still have four more weeks until my due date. If we are going to be moving then I want him to stay in there as long as he can so that we can get everything situated before his big arrival. That's all that I can really think of right now. So I'm heading back to bed. I woke up with Kenny this morning and have discovered that this is too early for me to be awake, especially if I have to be chasing after Colton and cleaning up all day.
2 comments:
Please call, or have Kenny call me and Justin, and we'll come help the move.
I'll do anything I can to help! Just let me know what i can do!
Post a Comment