Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hill Aerospace Museum











Hill Aerospace Museum has turned into a yearly outing. Some years we go more than once. My first time going was right before Colton was born. We have been every year since. This was our third annual visit. It was Colt's second time and Tuck's first visit. I love going to see my favorite plane, the SR-71 Blackbird. I can't believe how big some of these planes are. And I learn something new every time we go. I hope we can keep this a yearly tradition.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun family traditions! Maybe next year the Lamberts can go with you! ;)

Morgan said...

If you click on the photo of the B1-B Bomber you can see Kenny and Colton sitting in front of it. It just shows how huge it is. By the way the B1-B Bomber is the only picture on here that looks like it is just a picture of the plane.