 |
| This picture was taken two days after Tucker was born. Just in case you were wondering why I look so tired! |
Today is my birthday!!! But since it is a Monday and my husband works 12 hour shifts we decided to celebrate it as a fun weekend instead. On Thursday we went to the Clark Planetarium and then to Chuck E Cheeses. I know it was quite a drive for crappy pizza. But I had never been to Chuck E Cheeses and I thought Colton would love it. He did love it. There was a basketball game for the smaller kids and he didn't have to have any tokens to play because he could fit up it to grab the balls. My naughty little boy.
 |
| The Moon!! |
 |
| Walking on Mars |
 |
| Walking on the Moon |
 |
| The horse was his favorite ride at Chuck E Cheeses | | |
On Friday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my sister and her two boys. It was sooo much fun! I really want to go again, but without any kids, and perhaps later in the evening when other people's kids would be going to bed. We were there while there was a school group. So there were WAY too many kids. But getting on with this post. I absolutely LOVED the rays. It was so cool to be able to touch them and Colton loved just being able to play in the water. I also loved the jelly fish and wished I could have more time to just sit and watch them. I really want to go back.
 |
| This is Tucker the whole time we were at the aquarium |
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great birthday! By the way, I LOVE Colton's hair in the aquarium pictures. He is getting to be so grown up.
Happy Birthday Morgan!
I'm so glad that you let me come with you for your birthday fun! We should go without the kids.
Post a Comment