Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to my dear sweet husband. He is such an amazing dad to our two boys. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for our boys. He is such a hard worker and gives everything he has to the work he is doing. I hope that our boys will learn this trait from him. He is always willing to help out whenever he is needed. Even if it is helping me with bath time or changing diapers or evening burping our little baby.
When I was pregnant with Colton I remember watching him with the nephews and nieces and thinking that he was going to be a great dad. He is even greater than I imagined. He was so proud to be a daddy when Colton was born. He helped me out so much! I don't really remember changing any diapers until after Kenny went back to work.

 He was just as excited to be a daddy again when Tucker was born. I think he just might have been excited that I wasn't pregnant anymore ;) He is such a loving father and he loves spending time with our boys. He is always talking about all the fun they are going to have once they get older, but I enjoy watching all the fun they have now. 

 I love him soo much and look forward to watching him become a dad a few more times maybe.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I sure like that Kenny!!