So for any of you that didn't know; Colton is a major train fanatic. It is the one toy I can give him and know that he can keep himself entertained for hours. So we thought he might enjoy going to the Union Station train museum. The museum also has an old car section and a Browning gun section. Something for everyone just so you know, it's me that loves the old cars. Anyway there are so many pictures so I am going to have to do this as a couple of posts. So for the next few days enjoy our trip to the museum. This first post is all about being outside climbing on the real trains.
While we were there we stopped at the gift shop and Colton just had to have a train. So being the nice parents we are (*read we didn't want to deal with a temper tantrum) we let him have choose a train. And that was all he cared about after he had his train. So there are lots of pictures of him playing with his new train.
Hallelujah! Tucker finally fell asleep! He didn't really take a morning nap. So this was glorious for me.
We liked ringing the bell but only did it a few times because it was waking up little Tucker.
3 comments:
OMG these are fantatsic!! if you guys go again, I wanna go toooo! I wanna be your families photographer. LOL cant i just follow you guys everywhere you go ??
Aww I can't believe you were in Ogden and didn't arrange to visit me! I live like five minutes from the Union Station. *pout* Awesome pics though.
There's a children's museum and a dinosaur museum up here too. *hint hint*
Well, we will definitely be going again. Maybe we will plan something were we bring Shelye with us and meet you there. Or go to your house after.
Post a Comment