Friday, July 1, 2011
Old Cars & Guns
My favorite part, other than climbing onto a real train engine, was the old cars. There were some pretty great cars there, and I wish I had actually been able to look at some of them without a two year old crying about going back to the trains. Perhaps Kenny and I should go on a date, so that he has time to look at all the guns we quickly had to walk around again the two year old was crying about going back to the trains. Kenny wanted to stay at the guns I just know he did. But he was a good sport and we went to see the cars and then we went out to see the trains.
P.S. I wish that I could have taken some better pictures inside the museum. Maybe I'll put a new camera on my Christmas wish list this year. Because Kenny is putting a gun on his wish list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some big guns.
Post a Comment