Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forth of July Review

Modeling his hooded towel I made for him


Alaina was loving up on Tucker the whole week she was here





Happy Family


My sweet little Tucker. He's getting so big!

Santa in Summer. Hilarious!

Opening the burpies I made for her

Watching the rocket launch
My sweet little nephew turned ONE! We went to his birthday which was awesome! My sister gave great take home gifts for all the kids. She also had fireworks. Colton now LOVES fireworks. We also went to the West Bountiful parade. And after wards we had a lovely barbeque and surprise baby shower for my sister. Carter shot off a few rockets which all the kids loved to watch, even the adults were loving the rockets. On the fourth of July we had a very quiet day. Kenny had to go to work so I took Colton to see Cars 2. Major disaster because he refused to take a nap early in the day. So he was major cranky and we had to leave the movie early. But we went and bought some aerial fireworks. It was amazing! Now Colton really wants to do fireworks again. So hopefully this Sunday we can do some more.

3 comments:

Marinda said...

I guess I'll try and bring some fireworks to Grandma's. It's funny how everyone wants to watch fireworks, but no one wants to pay for them. By the way, those were cute pictures from Liam's party.

Stecky said...

I am so glad that my loved ones still are blogging. I must repent. I will miss fireworks unless I make it home tonight. Thanks for holding down the fort.

Debbie said...

Morgan, your little family is getting so big. I'm glad you are still blogging. Most people are not anymore and I miss following up. Have a great day.