Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bear Lake

Emma Jean
Swimming!

Chillin' at the Beach

Trying to drink mommy's Fanta

Throwing rocks into the water

Flying over the water

More flying!

Tony Grove


Hottie  on the drive home
We went to Logan to see our beautiful new niece and decided while we were up there we would go ahead and drive up to \Bear Lake and spend some time up there at the beach. It was so so so much fun. Colton loved swimming and playing in the sand. Tucker loved being naked on the beach ( sorry no pictures ) I loved my time swimming in the lake all by myself. And Kenny just loved the fact that we were at Bear Lake. We had to stop for some famous LeBeau's raspberry shakes and a new monkey for Colton (again sorry there are no pictures here either) and on the way home the boys passed out. So we figured we could take a detour and look for a good camping spot. We stopped at Tony Grove and it is soo beautiful there. Kenny said his Grandpa Goudy had taken him fishing there. It was nice to hear him tell stories about his Grandpa. I really wish that I had been able to meet him. We will be camping there on our next trip up to Bear Lake.

2 comments:

Marinda said...

I'm way excited to go camping there!

Lesley said...

My very first camping trip in my entire life was at Tony's Grove!!