Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Train Museum

At first the museum was pretty boring. No offense museum but it was boring. Then there was some model trains. Colton liked those. But he really like the room filled with model trains that were actually running along the train tracks. This was the place he kept crying to go back to, that is until we bought him his train. 






 

3 comments:

Marinda said...

That actually looks like an interesting museum to go to. I'll have to go with you sometime.

Lesley said...

Is the museum at Union Station? I am organizing a grandma day with my grandson William who loves trains!! I think he might like to go there.

Morgan said...

Yes it is at Union Station. There is a front runner station right next door to it. Next time we go we're going to take the front runner as an extra little perk. But the address for it is 2501 Wall Avenue in Ogden